Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies by Michelle MalkinThe era of hope and change is dead....and it only took six months in office to kill it.
Never has an administration taken office with more inflated expectations of turning Washington around. Never have a media-anointed American Idol and his entourage fallen so fast and hard. In her latest investigative tour de force, New York Times bestselling author Michelle Malkin delivers a powerful, damning, and comprehensive indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obamas brazen tax evaders, Wall Street cronies, petty crooks, slum lords, and business-as-usual influence peddlers. In Culture of Corruption, Malkin reveals:
* Why nepotism beneficiaries First Lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are Team Obamas biggest liberal hypocrites--bashing the corporate world and influence-peddling industries from which they and their relatives have benefited mightily
* What secrets the ethics-deficient members of Obamas cabinet--including Hillary Clinton--are trying to hide
* Why the Obama White House has more power-hungry, unaccountable czars than any other administration
* How Team Obamas first one hundred days of appointments became a litany of embarrassments as would-be appointee after would-be appointee was exposed as a tax cheat or had to withdraw for other reasons
* How Obamas old ACORN and union cronies have squandered millions of taxpayer dollars and dues money to enrich themselves and expand their power
* How Obamas Wall Street money men and corporate lobbyists are ruining the economy and helping their friendsIn Culture of Corruption, Michelle Malkin lays bare the Obama administrations seamy underside that the liberal media would rather keep hidden.
'Ass-Licker' Michelle Malkin Attacks Michelle Obama On Fox News
Michelle Malkin on being censored by Facebook
I heard it may have been Geraldo who ultimately got Malkin fired. Boy, I hope not. I wondered why I had not seen her for a while. Personally, when Giraldo Rivera comes on I go to another channel. I hope this report is wrong. Thanks so much for your kind words. Much appreciated.
Her weekly syndicated column appears in a number of newspapers and websites. Malkin has written four books published by Regnery Publishing. She founded the conservative websites Twitchy and Hot Air. Malkin has a younger brother. Malkin, a Roman Catholic ,   attended Holy Spirit Roman Catholic High School , where she edited the school newspaper and aspired to become a concert pianist. Malkin began her journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News , working as a columnist from to
People who hate everyone also hate each other. She just quit forever, after a three-way conservative-pundit street fight that has left our minds reeling a little bit. Update: Welcome Lucianne Goldberg readers! About a half-million students could lose access to free school meals under a Trump administration proposal to limit the number of people who qualify for food stamps, drawing protests from congressional Democrats who say it could harm needy schoolchildren. It is intended to eliminate eligibility for people who get food stamps because they have qualified for other forms of government aid, even though they may have savings or other assets.
Michelle Malkin is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, author and businesswoman. Her weekly syndicated column appears in a number of newspapers and websites. She was a Fox News contributor and has been a guest on MSNBC, C-SPAN, that she would not return to The O'Reilly Factor, claiming that Fox News had.
up for heir ruth cardello read online free